Brining fibre optics to the homes of India was one of our aim and we are proud to say that we achieved it successfully. AKSH has a number of blown fibre cables and micro cables suitable for Fibre-To-The Home (FTTH) applications for the installation into duct/micro ducts. Extending optical fibre’s reach directly to the residence/business is the next logical step to provide high-speed broadband services (such as high speed data, delivering voice services, and high quality video (TPS: Triple play service).
Strength members (ARP rods) are placed around loose tube to give added rigidity and tensile strength.
- Small diameter, light weight, easy to install.
- Nylon-12 as outer sheath for increased blowing distance.
- Ripcord added for easier sheath removal.
- Meets IEC 60794, EIA/TIA, ITU-T, EN 187000, RUS 1755.900 & Telecodia GR-20 International standards.
- To be blown into ducts/micro ducts of different sizes for longer distances.
- HDPE sheath as outer jacketing available.
- Fibre options: SM (G652B/D, G655 & G657), MM (OM1, OM2 & OM3)
- Composite of various types of fibres (SM & MM)
- Metallic central strength member option available.
- Higher fibre count cable designs are available on request.
||Diameter (mm) Nominal
||Weight (kg/Km) Nominal
||Installation (Short Term)
||Temporary (10 x D of Cable) Dynamic
||Permanant (20 x D of Cable) Static
||UP TO 12