High performance Optical fibres are placed in gel-filled buffer tubes which are stranded around a dielectric central member. Water blocking tape is added to eliminate water ingress & migration. Periphere strength members are included to provide appropriate pulling tension performance. An insulated pair of copper conductor is used as one of the stranding, elements for power transmissions to energies line components.
- Nylon/LSZH/FRPE as outer Jacketing Available.
- Customized designs are available on request.
- Fibre options: SM (G652B/D, G655 & G657), MM (OM1, OM2 & OM3)
- Dry core construction (non jelly) is optional.
- Rip Cord is optional.
- Composite of various types of fibres (SM & MM).
- Metallic central strength member option available.
- High fibre count cable designs are available on request.
||Diameter (mm) Nominal
||Weight (kg/Km) Nominal
|| Tensile Strength
||Installation (Short Term)
||Temporary (10 x D of Cable) Dynamic
||Permanant (20 x D of Cable) Static
||UP TO 12 F& 2 Copper Conductor
||14TO 36 F& 2 Copper Conductor
||38TO 48 F& 2 Copper Conductor