The loose tube containing fibres and jelly is protected by dielectric rigid ceramic armour and sheathed with HDPE. This cable is non-metallic, rodent proof, moisture resistant with very high tensile and crush resistance. This cable can be used for aerial, direct burial and duct installation.
- Nylon/LSZH/FRPE as outer Jacketing Available.
- Customized designs are available on request.
- Fibre options: SM (G652B/D, G655 & G657), MM (OM1, OM2 & OM3)
- Dry core construction (non jelly) is optional.
- Rip Cord is optional.
- Composite of various types of fibres (SM & MM).
- Metallic central strength member option available.
- High fibre count cable designs are available on request.
||Diameter (mm) Nominal
||Weight (kg/Km) Nominal
|| Tensile Strength
||Installation (Short Term)
||Temporary (10 x D of Cable) Dynamic
||Permanant (20 x D of Cable) Static
||2 TO 12
||2 TO 12
|*Suitable for direct burial application. **Suitable for aerial application