Di-electric cable composite strength member widely known as FRP/GRP rod is designed to provide excellent strength performance while maintaining high degree of stiffness, preventing cable buckling over its entire service life.
- Light weight and excellent tensile strength
- Prevents cable buckling
- Most suited for multi-loose tube, uni-tube, slotted core and ribbon cable designs
- Used as central or peripheral reinforcement in fibre optic cable
- Dual Advantage: Reinforcement during installation as well as reduce stress on signal carrying optic fibre/conductor
- Prevent sagging in aerial installation
- Cost effective solution as a strength member
AKSH produces a wide array of sizes as per customer specifications with diameter ranging from 0.4mm to 6.5mm
- AKSH FRP is available in various coatings including EAA (Ethylene Acrylic Acid) and HDPE, which allows easy handling and better grip to the cables.