Category 5e High-Density Feed-Thru Panels can be used when connecting equipment in a telecommunications room ands necessary to cross-connect using patch cables, in order to interface to the distribution cabling system. Signamax High-Density Feed-Thru Patch Panels provide 24- and 48-modular coupling ports, while maintaining category 5e performance. Panels are available in either an un-screened or screened versions and are provided with a newly designed cable management bar that easily mounts to the back of the panel without the need for mounting screws. This cable management bar features improved cable routing and strain relief.
- 24- and 48-port sizes.
- Accommodates both unscreened and screened twisted-pair keystone inline couplers.
- Couplers feature straight-thru wiring scheme compatible with T568A, T568B cabling and any other wiring schemes up to 8 conductors.
- Coupler contact design provides enhanced plug to jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4 or
6 position plugs.
- Applications - cross-connections, horizontal consolidation points, horizontal connection points in building automation cabling, etc.
- Maximum strength and durability construction.
- Snap-in rear cable management bar.
- Couplers are rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.