Direct Burial Cable is designed to be placed directly under the ground either by trenching or ploughing. The metallic cable is armoured with corrugated steel tape that provides good protection against rodents and allows the cable to retain outstanding flexibility for easy installation. The cable design is available in unitube (up to 24 fibres) and multitube single sheathed/ double sheathed construction (up to 96 fibres).
- The corrugated steel tape is co-polymer coated at both sides.
- ECCS Tape armouring provides excellent rodent /rough terrain protection.
- Meets IEC 60794, EIA/TIA, ITU-T, EN 187000, RUS 1755.900 & Telecodia GR-20 International standards.
- LSZH/FRPE as outer Jacketing Available.
- Customized designs are available on request.
- Fibre options: SM (G652B/D, G655 & G657), MM (OM1, OM2 & OM3)
- Dry core construction (non jelly) is optional.
- Rip Cord is optional.
|Part Number ||Fibre Count ||Diameter (mm) Nominal ||Weight (kg/Km) Nominal || Tensile Strength |
|Crush Resistance |
|Bending Radius |
| ||Installation (Short Term) ||Operating (Long Term) || ||Temporary (10 x D of Cable) Dynamic ||Permanant (20 x D of Cable) Static |
|B-72/SM/MTJ(F)PCCSTP-B 13.0 ||UP TO 72 ||13.0 ||155 ||4000 ||2000 ||4000 ||130 ||260 |
|B-96/SM/MTJ(F)PCCSTP-B15.0 ||74UP TO 96 ||15.0 ||215 ||5000 ||2700 ||4000 ||150 ||300 |