Another option for direct burial installation is Glass Armoured Cable. This cable is armoured with glass roving tape that provides good protection against rodents and allows the cable to retain outstanding flexibility for easy installation.
Used mainly in indoor /outdoor with PE/LSZH sheath for long time performance.
- Nylon/LSZH/FRPE as outer Jacketing Available.
- Customized designs are available on request.
- Fibre options: SM (G652B/D, G655 & G657), MM (OM1, OM2 & OM3)
- Dry core construction (non jelly) is optional.
- Rip Cord is optional.
- Composite of various types of fibres (SM & MM).
- Metallic central strength member option available.
- Higher fibre count cable designs are available on request.
|Part Number ||Fibre Count ||Diameter (mm) Nominal ||Weight (kg/Km) Nominal || Tensile Strength |
|Crush Resistance |
|Bending Radius |
| ||Installation (Short Term) ||Operating |
| ||Temporary (10 x D of Cable) Dynamic ||Permanant (20 x D of Cable) Static |
|D-72/SM/MTJ (4F&G)MFP-B11.5 ||UP TO 72 ||11.5 ||110 ||2000 ||1000 ||2000 ||115 ||230 |