Indoor cables are flexible, non-gel filled cable for use in telecommunication stations for interconnection between the optical line system and the fiber distribution frame. It is also suitable for data networks. The sheath is made of PVC that has good tensile strength and tear resistance. The cable can be terminated with a wide variety of connectors. Simplex design is supplied with one tight buffered fiber (in single-mode and/or multi-mode) whereas Duplex Design is supplied with two tight buffered fibers, single-mode or multi-mode.
Tight buffered fibres with Nylon up to 900microns, strength member Aramid yarn and overall jacketed with LSZH.
- Aramid Yarn reinforcement for ruggedized protection.
- Flame retardant.
- Easy to strip & terminate.
- Meets IEC 60794, EIA/TIA, ITU-T, EN 187000, RUS 1755.900 & International standards.
- Tight Buffered coating material: Nylon/PVC/LSZH.
- Customized designs are available on request.
- Fibre options: SM (G652B/D, G655 & G657), MM (OM1, OM2 & OM3)
- Loose tube design also available with Glass Yarns.
||Diameter (mm) Nominal
||Weight (kg/Km) Nominal
|| Tensile Strength
||Installation (Short Term)
||Temporary (10 x D of Cable) Dynamic
||Permanant (20 x D of Cable) Static
||UP TO 4